Join the Lorentz Meats Team! We are a full service, niche meat processing company in Cannon Falls, MN, specializing in natural, organic, and grass fed meat. We process for niche-meat branded programs, including processing and retail ready packaging ready for shipment or export, while sticking to our roots of processing individual animals for the local farmers. We may be the processor behind your favorite specialty brands at the grocery store. The Lorentz family has fed our families for almost five decades and continues to support our local farmers and community.
We are seeking driven, dedicated, honest and loyal individuals to work in our packaging areas. These positions offer the opportunity to grind, process, package, label, and palletize various meat product. Hours are Monday through Friday, 3:30 pm to 12:00 am.
Candidates must be able to:
- Detail oriented
- Able to work both independently and as a team
- Able to listen and follow directions
- Ability to use hands and arms constantly during a shift
- Ability to lift 60 lbs. to 100 lbs. on occasion
- Aware of working condition changes (wet floor, etc.)
- Familiar with general food safety practices (GMPs, HACCP and SQF system)
- Standing 7+ hours per day in 40 degree temp.
- Lifting 60 to 70 lbs. up to shoulder height on occasion.
Benefits and Compensation:
We offer medical, dental, life, 401(k) & Roth, vision, supplemental benefits, PTO, paid holidays, employee meat discounts, clothing allowance, chair massages, and annual company charitable donation on behalf of employee. Performance based pay. The more you learn, the more you earn!